If you’re looking for materials for Star Wars Epic Duels, you’ve come to the right place. Star Wars Epic Duels (offsite link) was created by Rob Daviau and Craig Van Ness and Hasbro in 2002.
Sign up up to stay updated!
Star Wars Epic Duels
- Star Wars Epic Duels decks (60+) plus a set of tweaks for 8 of the original SWED decks, all in .PDF and Vassal extension form, and information on 4 original, unaltered SWED decks by Hasbro. They are also listed below.
- The Vassal Extensions for all of those decks.
- We’re not really map makers but you can access and print the outstanding LOTRED maps.
- Breakdowns on basic decks behind original and custom decks.
- Geektopia house rules
- Biggest battle in Epic Duels history
- Guidelines on Building Your Own Deck
- Rob Daviau interview
- History of Geektopia Epic Duels
More Epic Duels
- Lord of the Rings Epic Duels with 32 decks and 6 maps by Geektopia.
- Game of Thrones Epic Duels with 19 decks, by Sophist.
- Information on Transformers Battle for Cybertron, an Epic Duels game by Craig Van Ness and Hasbro
- Discussion of evolving, expanding and refining the underlying Epic Duels game into something original.
Unmatched by Restoration Games, the restoration of Epic Duels
About Geektopia Epic Duels
Formerly geektopia.info, this site is a companion to the Star Wars Epic Duels Wiki. We’ve been creating original Epic Duels content since 2003. We have over 50 Star Wars decks that are fun to play, easy to understand, representative of their characters and relatively balanced. We also have tweaked versions of originals and other fan-made decks, plus our own house rules and other information about the game. We’ve also created a Lord of the Rings version of the game plus several original games of our own. All games we play are 2v2 or more, and we’ve played as many as 20v20 (pictured). We also host a few expansions such as Game of Thrones and Avatar the Last Airbender.
UPDATED! – Admiral Ackbar & Wedge Antilles
Ahsoka Tano & Rex
Ahsoka Defender of Corvus