Cage Match! The MMA Fight Game is the tabletop game of head-to-head, mixed martial arts combat, and it is available for purchase! Step into the cage!
Watch our story
See what they’re saying
“Cage Match is an excellent MMA board game.”
– Connor Marble, Hit the Table Games
“They did it. They’ve managed to put so much into this game, yet it’s so simple!”
– William, The Hungry Gamer
“Does a great job of capturing the flavor of a quick, back-and-forth fight. Blows are often vicious, and matches are short and sweet. There is a satisfying mix of different elements at play that combine into a good fighting game.”
– Casual Game Revolution
“If you want a quick 2-player game that has some interesting decision space, where you’re trying to out-think your opponent, check out Cage Match!”
– Jason, the Board Game Mechanics
“I’ll give it 2 thumbs up.”
– Graham, Board Crazy Games
About the game
Styles makes fights! Control a mixed martial arts fighter from a variety of backgrounds, from boxing to freestyle wrestling to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Defeat your opponent by knock out or submission. Secretly select your move, gain focus and then spend it on power moves. Every move has a counter and it might come down to a roll of the dice. Step into the cage with Cage Match!
Cage Match! is a 2-player tabletop game for ages 14 and up that takes 5-15 minutes. It has been tested hundreds of times with adults, children, MMA fans, non-fight fans, gamers and non-gamers. It’s fast-moving, it’s strategic, and it’s fun.
Discuss the game directly with the designer
- Visit the boardgamegeek page to rate, review or ask questions, or to view or read some of the reviews already posted.
- Read a review from Casual Game Revolution.
- Read a review from Board Game HQ.
- Read a review from Hit the Table Games.
- Read an interview with Interviews Galore on board game geek.
- Read an interview with Zatu Games.
- Read a review from The Hungry Gamer.
- Watch our video (above).
- Watch a high energy 2:29 video by the The Game Boy Geek.
- Watch a play-through and review by Logan Chops.
- Watch a play-through and review from the Board Game Mechanics.
- Watch a play-through and review from The Hungry Gamer.
- Watch 2 complete play-throughs from Board Crazy Games or watch the quick play-through version.
- Watch the Review from Board Crazy Games.
About the designer
About Geektopia Games
We are the publishers of Cage Match! and this is our first game. We’ve been creating add-on materials and full expansions for Epic Duels since 2003, reviewing games since 2016 and playing games since the 1980s. Collectively, we have a wide variety of business experiences including marketing and finance, and including industries such as consumer package goods and toys & games.
All images and materials are owned by Geektopia Games.
If you want to know more about our backgrounds, see all of our LinkedIn profiles.