If you’re looking for materials for Star Wars Epic Duels, you’ve come to the right place. Star Wars Epic Duels (offsite link) was created by Rob Daviau and Craig Van Ness and Hasbro in 2002. I’ve restored the list view to the bottom of this page as of 3/8/19. Inventory as of 6/1/18:
Sign up up to stay updated!
- Star Wars Epic Duels decks (50+) plus a set of tweaks for 8 of the original SWED decks, all in .PDF and Vassal extension form, and information on 4 original, unaltered SWED decks by Hasbro. They are also listed below.
- The Vassal Extensions for all of those decks.
- Lord of the Rings Epic Duels with 26 decks and 6 maps.
- Breakdowns on basic decks behind original and custom decks.
- Information on Transformers Battle for Cybertron, an Epic Duels game by Craig Van Ness and Hasbro
- Geektopia house rules
- Biggest battle in Epic Duels history
- Guidelines on Building Your Own Deck
- Rob Daviau interview
- Discussion of evolving, expanding and refining the underlying Epic Duels game into something original.
About Geektopia Games Epic Duels: Formerly geektopia.info, this site is a supplement to the Star Wars Epic Duels Wiki. We’ve been creating original Epic Duels content since 2003. We have over 50 Star Wars decks that are fun to play, easy to understand, representative of their characters and relatively balanced. We also have tweaked versions of originals and other fan-made decks, plus our own house rules and other information about the game. We’ve also created a Lord of the Rings version of the game plus several original games of our own. All games we play are 2v2 or more, and we’ve played as many as 20v20 (pictured).
Custom Decks – Experimental/Retired – Not as developed or tested
Han Solo of Hoth & Chewie
Imperial Officer & 4 Stormtroopers
Custom Decks – From others
Cad Bane by Palamon
Mara Jade the Emperor’s Hand by Scott Hagarty
R2-D2 & C-3P0 by Mike Maloney
Expanded Universe Decks by Epic Duels Online Community