If you’re looking for materials for Star Wars Epic Duels, you’ve come to the right place. Star Wars Epic Duels (offsite link) was created by Rob Daviau and Craig Van Ness and Hasbro in 2002.
Inventory as of 6/1/18:
- Star Wars Epic Duels decks (50+) plus a set of tweaks for 8 of the original SWED decks, all in .PDF and Vassal extension form, and information on 4 original, unaltered SWED decks by Hasbro.
- Lord of the Rings Epic Duels with 26 decks and 6 maps.
- Breakdowns on basic decks behind original and custom decks.
- Information on Transformers Battle for Cybertron, an Epic Duels game by Craig Van Ness and Hasbro
- Geektopia house rules
- Biggest battle in Epic Duels history
- Guidelines on Building Your Own Deck
- Rob Daviau interview
About Geektopia Games Epic Duels:
Formerly geektopia.info, this site is a supplement to the Star Wars Epic Duels Wiki. We’ve been creating original Epic Duels content since 2003. We have over 50 Star Wars decks that are fun to play, easy to understand, representative of their characters and relatively balanced. We also have tweaked versions of originals and other fan-made decks, plus our own house rules and other information about the game. We’ve also created a Lord of the Rings version of the game plus several original games of our own. All games we play are 2v2 or more, and we’ve played as many as 20v20 (pictured).
Sign up up to stay updated!
If you are a longtime visitor to Geektopia Epic Duels, please let us know what you think of the new Decks page. Do you like the new layout? Do you mind having to click to a new page, or would you rather have everything here? Let us know in the comments below!