Cage Match! The MMA Fight Game is the tabletop game of head-to-head, mixed martial arts combat, and it will be available for purchase in November 2019! Step into the cage!
Sign up to follow the launch!
Watch our story
See what they’re saying
“I’ll give it 2 thumbs up.”
– Graham, Board Crazy Games
“They did it. They’ve managed to put so much into this game, yet it’s so simple!”
– William, The Hungry Gamer
“If you want a quick 2-player game that has some interesting decision space, where you’re trying to out-think your opponent, check out Cage Match!”
– Jason, the Board Game Mechanics
“It does a really good job of taking what makes MMA appealing and putting it in a small board game package.”
– Will, Board Crazy Games
About the game
Styles makes fights! Control a mixed martial arts fighter from a variety of backgrounds, from boxing to freestyle wrestling to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Defeat your opponent by knock out or submission. Secretly select your move, gain focus and then spend it on power moves. Every move has a counter and it might come down to a roll of the dice. Step into the cage with Cage Match!
Cage Match! is a 2-player tabletop game for ages 14 and up that takes 5-15 minutes. It has been tested hundreds of times with adults, children, MMA fans, non-fight fans, gamers and non-gamers. It’s fast-moving, it’s strategic, and it’s fun.
- Visit the boardgamegeek page to rate, review or ask questions, or to view or read some of the reviews already posted.
- Read an interview with Zatu Games.
- Read a review from The Hungry Gamer.
- See the fighters.
- Watch our video (above).
- Watch a play-through and review from the Board Game Mechanics.
- Watch a play-through and review from The Hungry Gamer.
- Watch 2 complete play-throughs from Board Crazy Games or watch the quick play-through version.
- Watch the Review from Board Crazy Games.
About the designer
About Geektopia Games
All images and materials are owned by Geektopia Games.
If you want to know more about our backgrounds, see all of our LinkedIn profiles.